Revolution Events is committed to respecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times. These Privacy Principles apply to all corporate entities doing business under the name Revolution Events:
- We comply with the laws and regulations where we conduct business.
- We do not sell personal information to third parties.
- We control the collection and use of personal information in order to administer our relationship with you and deliver superior service, including letting you know about other events that may be relevant to you and connecting you with speakers or other participants at our events.
- We make it easy for you to remove your name from marketing lists, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We insist that vendors we hire to provide support services to Revolution Events adhere to our privacy principles.
- We safeguard and protect your personal information.
- We update or disclose to you the personal information we have about you whenever you request us to do so.
- We make every attempt to keep personal files complete, up to date and accurate.
- We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.
Your Consent (Registration)
By registering for this event, I understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser Revolution Events Ltd, any co-organiser (eg. the owner of the event) and any third party hosting provider acting on their behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing event traffic with a view to improving the event experience for other participants.
Important Note: Privacy on-site at our events
At most of our events, you will be issued with a bar-coded name badge to wear while you are attending the event. Many exhibitors and other participants may be using bar-code scanners to facilitate enquiry-handling and they may request to scan your badge instead of exchanging business cards.
By allowing your badge to be scanned by a third party you are giving permission for an electronic copy of your registration details to be passed to that third party, as a digital version of handing over your business card.
Your Consent (On-site)
By allowing my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I am providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this partner or sponsor may transfer my data outside of the European economic area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my data.