Our company ethos
As a socially responsible business, we deplore discrimination of any kind, actively support flexible working to facilitate a healthy work / life balance and regularly support a number of local and national charities with close links to members of our team, including:
Beating Bowel Cancer (http://www.beatingbowelcancer.org)
Cancer Research (http://www.cancerresearchuk.org)
Ghana Education Project (http://www.ghanaeducationproject.org.uk)
Our current vacancies are listed below
Events Marketing Co-Ordinator
Join Our Marketing Team!
Working within the Marketing Department, this important support role helps to co-ordinate key elements of the event management process, including:
• Assisting with large email marketing campaigns
• Updating & managing website content
• Providing input into social media activity
• Design & proof-reading of promotional materials
• Managing delegate registration systems
• Creating & analysing online delegate surveys
• Liaising with exhibitors & delegates prior to events
• Attending events as part of Revolution‘s on-site team
Event Management Apprenticeship
Following the successful employment of our previous Apprentice, Revolution Events are now seeking an enthusiastic, young and determined Apprentice to undertake a role that provides support with the busy portfolio of Business to Business events.
We will be able to offer hands on experience of all aspects of Event Management.
We are based in rural Pembury, so driving is essential, along with the ability to make a good cup of tea!
For more information on these vacancies, please email: email@example.com